The bulk of personal information in a particular business is often found in Human Resources (HR) departments. Yet, HR departments are often overlooked in the compliance exercise – partly because employee personal information is seen as less important and risky than customer personal information and because of the enormity of the task.
https://www.complianceonline.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/News2_image2.jpg 493 700 Elizabeth de Stadler https://complianceonline.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/white_logo-300x138.png Elizabeth de Stadler2016-04-05 12:27:012016-04-07 19:45:31POPI and Human Resources
- Employee policies: Help your employees play well with others
- SA’s largest data breach & how you can protect your data
- Competition Commission releases Draft Guidelines on Information Exchange between Competitors
- Financial Intelligence for your Business
- Compliance Online selected as a National Gazelle
- Act competitively: A Practical Guide to the South African Competition Act
- Follow-on damages – the new kid on the block for competition law non-compliance?
88 Main Road
Paarl, Western Cape
+27 (21) 863 0073