Non-compliance with competition laws comes at a high price: fines, reputational damage and the possibility of jail time in some jurisdictions.
A competition law compliance programme should be an integral part of corporate risk management. Every organisation – big or small- should have one.
Let Compliance Online help you implement a programme that complies with the requirements of international competition authorities. Why settle for anything that will not be considered as a mitigating factor by the authorities should a breach occur?
Compliance Online is an expert service provider in this field. We have more than 15 years of experience and have assisted some of the biggest corporate entities in South Africa with their competition law compliance training programmes.
Click here to see who is using our competition law training programme.
We offer the following services:
- Assistance with the drafting of a competition law compliance programme that complies with the requirements of the South African Competition Authorities
- A range of competition law e-learning programmes, including:
- A practical guide to Competition Law
- How to deal with a Dawn Raid
- Competition law for Industry Associations
- Competition law for the Construction Industry
- Competition law for the Mining Industry
- Competition law for the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Competition law for the Telecommunication industry
- Competition law: a refresher
- A Dawn Raid Alert tool that allows for instant electronic step-by-step instructions to be sent to all employees and your external lawyers in the event of a dawn raid
- Awareness raising and workshop tools
In line with the requirements of international competition authorities, all of our competition law programmes are customised to include real-life examples and practical scenarios.
Our competition law programmes are content driven, accessible anywhere 24/7 and easy to implement and monitor.
Let us help you gain a competitive edge through compliance – contact us for more on our competition law programmes.