It has become clear in recent years that the proper treatment of their personal information matters to consumers, but why should it matter to the businesses who are using the information? Put differently, how can a business justify spending money on and committing resources to becoming POPI compliant? Because POPI compliance and the risk of not treating personal information with care is about much more than legal compliance.
- Employee policies: Help your employees play well with others
- SA’s largest data breach & how you can protect your data
- Competition Commission releases Draft Guidelines on Information Exchange between Competitors
- Financial Intelligence for your Business
- Compliance Online selected as a National Gazelle
- Act competitively: A Practical Guide to the South African Competition Act
- Follow-on damages – the new kid on the block for competition law non-compliance?
88 Main Road
Paarl, Western Cape
+27 (21) 863 0073